Saturday, July 10, 2010

Who makes the rules?

It rained today.

I wanted to do nothing but sleep.

I took my car in for an oil change.

$220 later, they replaced the front tire, too.


I don't have a job.

I'm not doing anything to better that situation.

I had roasted potatoes for dinner.

I'd like a glass of wine.

Seeing Las Vegas on television makes me homesick.

I miss the bright lights.

I feel like I am gaining weight.

Suddenly recovery seems more difficult.

I want to be healthy on my own terms.

I want to eat only if eating won't make me fat.


I don't like to follow the rules.

But I have to.

1 comment:

  1. It is really hard to always make the right choice, but ultimately it will pay off. Be strong, love, I'm thinking of you! I know you can pull through. If recovery was always easy then we would ALL recover right away. It's getting through the hard parts that makes us stronger.

    ReplyDelete