Thursday, August 19, 2010

Giving in

Still not feeling very well, but thank you all for the well wishes. I'm thinking of giving in and seeing a doctor tomorrow. It's going to be more money than I'm able to spend but I can't live with this constant dizziness. I barely made it out of bed today. My appetite is starting to get slightly better, so that's good news. And the fever wasn't quite as bad today. But the dizziness was worse, so there's really only one option here.


I hate going to see the doctor...

but I know it's for the best.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the doctors appt goes ok and you feel better soon ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I know it is hard and that you aren't in the best situation right now, but seeing a DR is what is best. I'm hopping you went through with it. I'll be saying a little prayer for you! Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete