This little game was originally posted by the lovely Missy and I decided to play along. I love these!
Four Words/Phrases I Might Use Too Much
* You're a wild animal.
* What the hell?
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
Four Things You’d Discover Upon Meeting Me (in real life)
* I'm quiet.
* My hair is pretty long.
* I'm a good listener.
* I sing a lot when left to my own devices.
Four Things I’ve Learned from the Past
* Nothing is really free.
* Our plans are usually different than God's plans. God knows best.
* Nothing lasts forever.
* Time is fleeting. It doesn't slow down for anyone.
Four Things I Eat that Freak People Out:
* Soy everything: Tofu, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy protein powder, soy protein bars
* Healthy things: quinoa, barley, bulgar, lentils, brussels sprouts, alfalfa sprouts, pea sprouts, bean sprouts
* Vegetable soup accompanied by a PB&J on cinnamon raisin bread.
* Vegan "mayonnaise"/Vegan "cheese"
Four TV Shows I Love:
* Gilmore Girls
* Golden Girls
* Top Chef or anything else on Bravo
* Ghost Hunters
Four TV Shows I Loved:
* Jeopardy (Okay, I still do.)
* Full House (Oh my)
* The Newlywed Game
* SNL (I know it's still on air but I never watch it.)
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To
* Getting a job
* Seeing my neices
Four Things I Love About Winter
* I don't like winter! Okay, less humidity?
* I can wear scarves and hats and boots and coats.
* No sunburns?
* The sky is white when it snows.
Four Ways Poor Nutrition Destroyed My Body:
* My period is never regular. When it does come, it hurts five times as much as it used to.
* My teeth aren't great. Even the wind hurts them.
* I'm cold all the time.
* My toes are purple and my limbs fall asleep.
If you are reading this TAG YOU ARE IT! Answer these questions on your blog.
Thanks Missy! That was fun.