Monday, July 12, 2010

Exhausted

I am completely wiped out after driving 8.5 hours today to my mom's house. I drove all alone without my boyfriend which means I didn't eat all day. If I am left to my own devices I stop eating. Great.

The good news is my mother won't stand for it. She took me to the grocery store when I made it into town. She is not as strict about me eating as my boyfriend is (okay-- she isn't strict at all to be honest) but she at least says a hundred times a day that I need to eat more. My nieces were here for dinner tonight too and they are too old now to play the "Why aren't you eating?" game. The last thing I want to do is have my behavior rub off onto them. I couldn't let that happen.

So, the solution?

Vegan tacos for dinner = delicious.

I use black beans instead of any sort of meat. And I made my own salsa. It might not make up for skipping breakfast and lunch but I'm not going to bed hungry.

It's going to take a lot of strength to get through this week, but I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment