Saturday, July 17, 2010

Revelation

I realized something very important after my last post that I had never considered before. Since my eating disorder first began, the time line of my life was broken down into two very distinct parts: life before the eating disorder and life with the eating disorder. I realize now it is broken into three parts: life before, life with, and now, most importantly, life after the eating disorder.

This may seem like stating the obvious, but I cannot begin to express how happy it makes me to put the eating disorder behind me. That's where it is now. It's in the past. I'm not going back there again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you :) I have often thought the same thing, and I think I am finally making the leap from life with Ed to life without Ed.

    ReplyDelete